The IT Infrastructure of a Smart City
Our learning module focuses on all Information Technology related systems and technologies required executing Smart City Infrastructure projects.
This module provides a deep understanding of the City Information Modeling and its associated feeds from all other engineering systems:
- Systems Integration and Interoperability techniques and Topologies
- Point of Presence (Systems)
- Internetworking Technologies (Wired and Wireless)
- Communications and Computing Technologies (Sensors, IoT & cloud computing)
- Development of Cohesive City Information Modeling (CIM) & Information Dashboards