The Electric Power Systems of a Smart City
Our program on Electrical Power Systems gives you a competitive edge to start or move ahead in your career with the knowledge of building and sustaining Smart Physical Infrastructure and Smart City Development Projects.
Here is the list of the topics we train you in:
- CIM and Electrical engineering Feeds (understanding its importance)
- Power Grid Technology – (Emphasis on Micro Grid for Smart Cities)
- Renewable Energy Technologies for Urban Centers
- Methods of Electrical Distribution/Installations
- Smart Electrical Network System Components and their Monitoring & Control
- Multipurpose Utility Corridor/Tunnels/Trenches/Poles.